The Arbor Dental Difference
Professional Care with A Personal Touch
From children to adults
We are here for your whole family, no matter what age.
Payment, Insurance, Billing and Financing Options
If you have any questions about your insurance payments, insurance, billing and financing options ask any of out patient specialist
Arbor Dental Group Insurance Policy
We accept numerous major insurance plans, here are just a few. Please call us to review any specific plans you might have. Our experienced staff will gladly assist you in obtaining the maximum benefits your plan provides.
Where we can help
- Understand that your insurance coverage is contract between you and your insurance company. If at all possible, bring a breakdown of your benefits information available on your insurance company website.
- Have your insurance information ready. Including: employer, name of your insurance company, group #, contact #, mailing address, SS# and alternative employee ID if provided.
- On the day of service, we require that you pay your deductible and the estimated patient portion based on the percentage of coverage allowed in your specific plan.
Help us help you
- Respond promptly to any correspondence you may receive from your insurance company.
- Please pay account balance after all insurance claims have been paid. For your convenience, we accept all major credit cards.
- Inform us of any changes in your employment or insurance coverage status.
- We will update your insurance coverage in our computer based on the information from your insurance company.
- We will file your insurance claim.
- We will provide you with a balance of your account after insurance claims have been paid.
- Insurance reimbursement can take 30-45 days to complete.